RadonSeal® Penetrating Concrete Sealers
RadonSeal® deep-seals poured concrete, concrete blocks, cinderblocks, and cementitious materials like mortar or stucco.
- seals against water seepage
- seals against water vapor and radon gas
- stops efflorescence
- preserves concrete, protects paints and coverings
- densifies, bonds and strengthens concrete
- hardens concrete surface, stops concrete dusting
- leaves no film or color, the surface remains paintable
- permanent for the life of the concrete.
Waterborne, safe and environment-friendly. Quick and easy spray-on application.
RadonSeal Standard - for poured concrete in good condition.
RadonSeal Plus - for concrete blocks, outdoor concrete over 2 years old, or indoor concrete over 20 years old.
Available in Canada from
ECO Buillding Resource, Ontario tel. 905-841-3535
For detailed information visit the product webpage.
Shipped in 5-gallon pails (full or half-filled). Shipping by courier
$15/pail or $12/half-pail to the lower 48 states.
FREE SHIPPING on all 5-gallon pails of RadonSeal Deep-Penetrating Concrete Sealer!