SALE: SAVE $20 ON EACH 5-GAL. PAIL OF RADONSEAL and FREE SHIPPING!
RadonSeal® Penetrating Concrete Sealer is a ready-to-use, internal, reactive sealer, formulated for maximum penetration and sealing of capillaries in concrete and cementitious substrates.
RadonSeal® penetrates deep (up to 4 inches), chemically reacts, bonds and strengthens concrete, permanently sealing it against liquids, vapors, and even radon gas. RadonSeal® is water based, non-flammable, non-toxic, and easy to apply.
RadonSeal Plus® is designed for indoor or outdoor poured concrete (indoor concrete more than 20 years old outdoor concrete greater than 2 years old), concrete blocks, or cinder blocks. Can be applied to walls and floors.
- Concrete waterproofing, damp proofing, radon mitigation, and preservation.
- Cure and seal compound: retards water evaporation to reduce shrinkage cracking and produce a less porous and stronger concrete.
- Concrete primer before applying paint, mastics, and adhesives.
- Bonds, strengthens and preserves concrete, reducing spalling, pitting, and cracking.
- Permanent, no re-application required. Cannot be pushed out by water pressure, will not wear off, flake or peel.
- Reduces efflorescence (unsightly mineral salts), and mold growth
- Reduces concrete dusting.
- Leaves no film or color on the surface.
- Zero VOCs. No strong odors. Non-hazardous.
- Protects concrete against freeze/thaw damage, chemicals, and road salts.
- Treated surfaces are suitable for paints, adhesives, thinset, patching, levelers, etc.
- Safe and easy spray-on application for homeowners or contractors. (Sprayer not included.)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
Coverage varies greatly with the porosity and composition of the substrate. Concrete with larger pores or more alkalis consume more sealer. Cinder blocks are very porous and have the lowest coverage.
- POURD CONCRETE WALLS AND FLOORS: 2 applications will cover 1,000 sq. ft. (per 5-gal.)
- CONCRETE BLOCKS: 3 applications will cover 500 sq. ft. (per 5-gal.)
- CINDER BLOCKS: 4 applications will cover 400 sq. ft. (per 5-gal.)
Shipped in 5-gallon pails.