ElastiPoxy Joint Sealant & Crack Filler permanently repairs control joints, cracks, holes, and spalls
in concrete or masonry with strong but flexible epoxy. Does not get loose
like hydraulic cement or caulk. When mixed with sand, provides a very
strong and rigid filler.
The superior repair method for:
- expansion control joints or cracks in floors, driveways, and pool decks
- floor-to-wall joints in basements and buildings
- spalled or pitted factory floors and concrete driveways.
- cracks or holes in concrete blocks and masonry walls
- leaking concrete blocks
- penetrations and tie holes in poured concrete walls.
The kit includes 1 qt. can of base resin, 1 qt. can of hardener,
2 measuring cups, and a mixer.
Adds shipping by courier to the lower 48 states ($15.00/kit).