RadonSeal Penetrating Sealers - Outdoor Concrete
RadonSeal® deep-seals poured concrete, concrete blocks, cinderblocks, and cementitious materials like mortar or stucco.
- seals against water seepage
- seals against water vapor and radon gas
- stops efflorescence
- preserves concrete, protects paints and coverings
- densifies, bonds and strengthens concrete
- hardens concrete surface, stops concrete dusting
- leaves no film or color, the surface remains paintable
- permanent for the life of the concrete.
Waterborne, safe and environment-friendly. Quick and easy spray-on application.
RadonSeal Standard - for poured concrete in good condition.
RadonSeal Plus - for concrete blocks, outdoor concrete over 2 years old, or indoor concrete over 20 years old.
Available in Canada from ECO Buillding Resource, Ontario tel. 905-841-3535
For detailed information visit the product webpage.
Shipped in 5-gallon pails - full (5 gal.) or half-filled (2.5 gal.).
Shipping cost by courier
$15$0/full pail or $12/half-filled pail to the lower 48 states.
FREE SHIPPING on all 5-gallon pails (full) of RadonSeal Deep-Penetrating Concrete Sealer!