The All-Natural Mold and Mildew Cleaner
BioZap Mold & Mildew Cleaner is a 100% All-Natural, Safe, and Non-Toxic surface cleaner made from the essential oil of the Australian Tea Tree. BioZap naturally breaks down mold and mildew, deodorizes, and deep-cleans porous materials and textiles around the home. Use for cleaning and purifying organic stains and odors, such as body sweat, blood, grass, and pets.
BioZap is biodegradable and environment-friendly so it can be used safely on most surfaces, including concrete, masonry, wood, carpets, clothes, canvas, fiberglass, vinyl, and paint. Use BioZap anywhere mold and mildew stains or offensive odors are found:
- BASEMENTS – Clean mold and mildew in damp basements.
- BATHROOMS – Safely cleans bathroom mold.
- ATTICS – Remove attic mold due to excessive moisture.
- BOATS – Cleans mold from boat storage, RV's
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT – Safely cleans sports equipment (hockey, football), keeps leather pliable.
- AIR-CONDITIONING – Removes existing mold in air-conditioner, vents.
BioZap is not sold in stores but shipped factory-direct. You can order by telephone or online. Orders are normally shipped within 24 hours and delivered via USPS within 2-4 working days. COVERAGE: Varies widely depending on the contamination, usually 50 – 100 sq. ft. per one 22-oz. bottle. SHELF LIFE: 1-Year.
|BioZap All-Natural Mold & Mildew Cleaner|
|Two-Pack - two 22-oz. spray bottles||$47||FREE||Order Now|
Why You Shouldn't Be Using Chlorine Bleach
Chlorine bleach is classified as hazardous. It contains 5.25% sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl), a very strong oxidizer for bleaching textiles. When diluted in water, it forms hypochlorous acid (HOCl) that is very effective in cleaning stains and killing microorganisms like bacteria, molds, and viruses. However, it is too dangerous for common use in homes. The US EPA and other authorities recommend against using chlorine cleaners. Besides the lingering noxious fumes, there are other problems with chlorine bleach:
- NOXIOUS FUMES – The fumes irritate eyes and lungs. Should not be used by people with asthma or chronic lung or heart problems.
- BURNS – Destructive to human tissues, can burn eyes and skin.
- CORROSIVE – Extremely corrosive to metals, may discolor countertops.
- TOXIC – When mixed with ammonia-based cleaners, it produces a highly toxic gas. Several deaths have resulted. When mixed with vinegar or acid-based cleaners, it generates toxic chlorine gas.
- GAS – Reacts with organic matter to produce a carcinogenic gas (trihalomethanes). Dishwashing detergents with chlorine are the main culprits.
- POWERLESS – Loses power when in contact with organic dirt. Surfaces like countertops should be pre-washed first.
- DISCOLORS – Discolors fibers and colored surfaces, weakens fabrics, damages leather.
- SUPERFICIAL – Just a superficial treatment without penetrating power. Does not penetrate inside porous materials.
- UNSTABLE – Is unstable and quickly loses its strength. No lasting effect - allows molds to quickly return.
Why You Should Be Using BioZap
Extensive laboratory tests in Australia have shown that Tea Tree Oil is so unique and powerful that it can kill all three categories of infectious organisms – fungi, bacteria, and viruses. (The fungi class includes molds, mildew, algae, and yeasts.) More and more consumer and cosmetic products like shampoos, moisturizers, cleansers, mouthwashes, and inhalers utilize the power of the tea tree oil. In Australia, it is also commonly used against combating bed bugs, lice, and dust mites (however, it is not approved as a pesticide in the U.S.) Read more on the unique Powers of Australian Tea Tree Oil
Cheap, uncertified tea tree oil is readily available in stores and many companies use an inexpensive low-grade tea tree oil made from residue left after the first pressing of the essential oil (or imported from Asia without any research or quality control). The effectiveness is much lower and its medicinal smell is stronger which not suitable for BioZap.
BioZap uses a premium grade of Australian Tea Tree Oil, which is subject to strict quality criteria of the Australian government and is the only tea tree oil proved effective against molds in Australia. BioZap beats chlorine bleach in safety and performance.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Australian Tea Tree Oil is classified as non-hazardous.
- NON-TOXIC – BioZap does not emit noxious or toxic fumes. Contains no chlorine, bleach, or harsh chemicals.
- PENETRATING – Tea Tree Oil penetrates porous surfaces and fabrics to deep clean the material.
- LONG–LASTING – Leaves a residue inside the pores for a lasting effect. Avoid repeated applications of chlorine bleach.
- DEODORIZES – Besides cleaning stains, it breaks down and eliminates organic odors.
Feedback from BioZap Customers
"Our house is over 110 years old and had water issues for years. For the past 4 years we have never had a problem with a mold or mildew smell. Thanks so much for Biozap. The only thing I would tell customers is..." – Renae S., ND
"We had two major storms here in the Northeast within a two week time period that dumped over 9 inches of water. Our french drains just couldn't keep up and our basement got an inch of standing water. We've used BioZap Cleaner with great results..." – Theresa D, Long Island NY
"I received your BioZap Mold Cleaner right on time as promised and it is doing a great job on eliminating mold on leather. I collect antique..." – Jerry B., CO
"Not only have I used the BioZap air cleaners, but also your all-natural BioZap Mold Cleaner. Mold and Fungi are so difficult to combat, because you can't see them, and they could be hiding anywhere..." – Lisa A., Texas
Read Customers' Feedback on Cleaning Molds, Mildew, and Musty Odors
Cleaning up Mold After Basement Floods and Hurricanes
Hurricanes and 100-year floods have become more frequent. Nothing spurs the growth of molds in homes like a recent flood - molds start growing in four days. If not quickly eliminated, molds can destroy the home.
The BioZap Mold Cleaning Product Line
BioZap All-Natural Mold & Mildew Cleaner – Product Information
BioZap Air Purifier & Deodorizer cleans and deodorizes indoor air by slowly releasing organic vapors that break down musty and organic odor in the air. Hypoallergenic and long-lasting. Use for eliminating odors in damp basements, bathrooms, boats, duct systems, gyms, locker rooms, and offices.
BioZap All-Natural Laundry Pre-Soak – Product Information
BioZap Laundry Pre-Soak removes stubborn mildew, body, and smoke odors from clothes, which even modern detergents cannot handle. Allow to soak and penetrate your clothes before running your laundry cycle. Use for towels, stored clothing, athletic gear, sneakers, underwear, smoke-damaged clothing.