- RadonSeal Home Page - Concrete and Basement Care
- Radon Mitigation, Waterproofing, Concrete Sealers & Basement Repairs
Basement waterproofing, radon mitigation, concrete crack repair, cleaning mold, and D-I-Y basement repairs made easy! RadonSeal deep-penetrating concrete sealer stops water seepage, vapor, molds and even radon permanently.
- Product Reviews
- Feedback from homeowners and contractors on using RadonSeal for basement waterproofing, radon mitigation, staining concrete, mold remediation, backup sump pumps, sealing driveways, and service. Photos and installation tips.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ's on concrete prep, radon mitigation, waterproofing and damp proofing of basements and concrete.
- RadonSeal links - waterproofing, radon, molds, basements
- Useful links on basement remodeling, radon, radon mitigation, waterproofing, molds and mildew, indoor air quality.
- Review of Concrete Sealers and Sealants
- Comparison of various concrete sealants and a selection of the top-performing silicate, polyester, and siloxane concrete and masonry sealers.
- Penetrating Sealers for Concrete, Brick, and Masonry
- How to select the best sealer for your concrete, blocks, bricks, pavers, and masonry. Seal and waterproof your basement, garage floor, driveway, sidewalks, pool deck, brick walls, or patio.
- RadonSeal® Deep-Penetrating Concrete Sealer
- Basement Waterproofing and Radon Mitigation Concrete Sealer. Penetrates up to 4” into concrete and seals it permanently against water, vapor, radon, molds, efflorescence, and dusting. For indoor and outdoor concrete. Waterproofing, radon mitigation, and mold remediation made easy!
- RadonSeal® - the First Choice for Sealing Concrete
- RadonSeal® deep-seals concrete against water, vapor, and radon permanently.Use for waterproofing basements, concrete driveways, basement finishing,before concrete painting or floor covering.
- RadonSeal® Application Instructions and Tips
- Easy spray-on application of RadonSeal penetrating concrete sealer to seal basements and concrete against water, dampness, and radon.
- RadonSeal® Commercial Applications
- Info for contractors. RadonSeal penetrating concrete sealers waterproof, seal and protects large concrete buildings and structures.
- How to Select the Best Driveway Sealer
- The pros and cons of various driveway sealers and a selection of the top-performing sealers for concrete and pavers.
- Reviews of Sealers for Outdoor Concrete
- Customers' feedback on sealing driveways and pool decks with DryWay and RadonSeal concrete sealers. Application tips for homeowners and contractors.
Concrete, Brick and Masonry Sealers
- LastiSeal® Brick & Masonry Sealer
- Seals outdoor or indoor concrete, blocks, bricks, and stones permanently. Waterproofing guarantee. Easy spray-on application by homeowners or contractors.
- LastiSeal® Concrete Stain & Sealer
- Concrete Staining and Sealing in One Step –
LastiSeal Concrete Stain deep-seals, waterproofs, and stains concrete, bricks, and masonry permanently. It has made concrete painting and acid staining obsolete! Choose from 37 colors.
- LastiSeal® Concrete Stain & Sealer - Application
- Seal and stain concrete and masonry in one step! Easy spray-on or roll-on application by contractors or homeowners.
- Ion-Bond™ Armor Subsurface Elastomeric Sealer
- Forms an elastomeric water-repellant barrier deep inside concrete or masonry against positive and negative water pressure, vapor, and gases. Permanent. Easy and safe spray-on application.
- DryWay™ Penetrating Water-Repellent Sealer
- Seals concrete, bricks, and masonry against rainwater, salts, and algae. Lasts for 10 - 20 years. Easy spray-on application by homeowners or contractors.
- Acid Staining Concrete vs. LastiSeal Color Stain
- Acid-staining - the pros and cons. Application. Costs. Maintenance. Comparison with LastiSeal Concrete Stain & Sealer.
- Reviews of LastiSeal® Brick & Concrete Sealer
- Customers' reviews and feedback on sealing bricks, pavers, concrete, masonry, and porous stones. Application tips for homeowners and contractors.
- Reviews of LastiSeal® Concrete Stain & Sealer
- Customer feedback and tips on staining and sealing concrete floors, driveways, and pool decks for homeowners and contractors. LastiSeal avoids acids and waterproofs the concrete permanently.
Concrete Crack Repair
- Concrete Crack Repair Methods
- How to expertly repair concrete cracks, joints or spalls in foundation walls, slabs, concrete driveways, factory floors, pool decks, and more. Concrete repair kits for do-it-yourselfers or contractors.
- Do-It-Yourself Foundation Crack Repair Kits
- Repair cracks in poured concrete walls like a pro! Low-pressure concrete crack injection with expanding polyurethane or epoxy makes do-it-yourself concrete repair easy and permanent.
- Concrete Crack Injection Toolkits for Contractors
- Professional Foundation Crack Repair Toolkits for contractors. Low-pressure concrete crack injection of dual-component polyurethane or epoxy resins. Follow-up service and additional materials.
- CrackWeld® Concrete Floor Repair Kits
- How to repair cracks in concrete slabs, driveways, patios, pool decks, factory and warehouse floors. Quick and easy repair kits for contractors and homeowners. Stronger than concrete and cures in minutes.
- ElastiPoxy™ Crack Filler for Concrete or Masonry
- Repair leaking cracks in concrete blocks or joints in concrete floors, and spalls permanently. Stronger than concrete but flexible to allow for its natural movement.
Picture Guide on Repairing Cracks in Driveways
Guide on Repairing Cracks in Concrete Block Walls
- Customer Reviews of Concrete Crack Repair Kits
- Feedback on RadonSeal repair kits for cracks in concrete walls and floors. Application tips and photos for homeowners and contractors.
Waterproofing, Wet Basements
- Basement Waterproofing Sealer
- Waterproof your basement permanently with RadonSeal Concrete Sealer. Easy spray-on application. How a wet basement develops and waterproofing tips.
- How to Repair a Wet Basement
- RadonSeal Penetrating Concrete Sealer dries out wet basements by permanently deep-sealing concrete against water leaks and dampness. Easy spray-on application. How to fix cracks and other tips.
- Damp Basement Solutions for Homeowners
- How to cure a damp basement. Damp proofing or waterproofing, moisture and water vapor, soil gas, pesticides, concrete permeability. Humidity and condensation. The RadonSeal solution.
- How To Seal Concrete Block Walls
- Waterproofing a concrete block foundation can be difficult. This article summarizes the problems and provides solutions to homeowners and contractors.
- Sealing Damp Basements against Moisture and Molds
- Customer reviews, feedback, and tips for homeowners and contractors on sealing damp basements against molds, mildew, and musty odors.
- Waterproofing Sealers for Basements and Concrete Floors
- Customer feedback on sealing wet basements, concrete floors, and ponds against water seepage with RadonSeal concrete sealers. Tips for homeowners and contractors.
- Basement Remodeling Starts with Sealing the Concrete
- Protect you basement remodeling investment with RadonSeal concrete sealer to stop or prevent water seepage, dampness, radon, and molds. Tips on building interior basement walls.
- Finishing a Basement? Seal the Concrete First!
- Seal the basement floor and walls with RadonSeal penetrating concrete sealer to permanently stop and prevent water seepage, dampness, and even radon. Easy spray-on application.
- The Stealthy Radon Gas
- Radon is a fluke of nature, noble and overweight, both a heavy radioactive metal and a gas. A natural borne killer. Hard to stop, but RadonSeal can do it.
- How Radon Causes Lung Cancer
- Radon is the most potent carcinogen in your home. It shoots out alpha particles like canon balls, damaging the DNA. Minimize the radon level in your home by sealing your basement with RadonSeal.
- Lung Cancer Risks from Radon
- Estimate the lung cancer risk to your family from the radon level in your home. Mortality risks from radon. Comparison to everyday risks.
- Radon and Radioactivity - Facts and Controversies
- Radon mitigation stacks, radon potions, health risk controversies, radon in tobacco, radioactive fallout, radiation experiments, nuclear accidents.
Madame Curie. Radiation experiments, nuclear tests and accidents. A history of ignorance.
- How Radon Gets into Homes
- Radon gas origins and its pathways into homes. Porosity of concrete. Radon accumulation. The RadonSeal solution.
- There is no Safe Radon Level in Homes
- Radon levels in US homes. Official limits on radon. The EPA Action Level is not a "safe level"! Reduce radon in your home to a minimum. RadonSeal makes radon mitigation quick and easy.
- Radon Mitigation Methods for Homes
- Comparison of radon mitigation methods. Radon mitigation with RadonSeal concrete sealer is quick and easy, maintenance-free and permanent.
- Radon Mitigation Made Easy!
- RadonSeal penetrating concrete sealer makes radon mitigation easy. An easy spray-on application for contractors or homeowners. Large long-term savings to the homeowner.
- Operating Costs of ASD Radon Mitigation System
- Installation cost, electrical costs, and convective energy losses in heated and air-conditioned air. Calculations.
- Sealing Basements against Radon Gas
- Customers' feedback on radon mitigation of basements and crawl spaces with RadonSeal concrete sealer. Radon reduction results. Tips for homeowners and contractors.
Mold Remediation & Prevention
- D-I-Y Mold Remediation in Homes
- How to remove and prevent molds, mildew, and musty odors with BioZap, using the Nature's most potent fungicide. Kills also toxic black mold. And seal your basement, the largest source of moisture in your home.
- Simple Steps to Prevent Basement Mold
- Mold growth in homes and basements can cause serious health issues. Learn how to prevent basement mold and moisture by following these simple steps.
- BioZap™ – Nature's Most Powerful Air Purifier
- BioZap releases vapors of essential oils of the Australian Tea Tree to remove molds and mildew, fungi, algae, germs, and musty odors from the air and porous surfaces. The all-natural air cleaner for basements, bathrooms, homes, offices, and ships.
- BioZap™ - Nature's Most Powerful Mold Remover
- BioZap Mold & Mildew Cleaner kills and prevents molds and mildew, and even dust mites and bed bugs. The all-natural fungicide, germicide, and deodorizer. No chlorine bleach or dangerous chemicals.
- BioZap™ Laundry Pre-Soak
- Used to remove mildew and organic stains, musty or pungent odors, smoke smell, and even bugs. No bleach, no fumes. Safe to washable fabrics and colors. Organic and bio-degradable.
- Customer Reviews of BioZap Products
- Cleaning molds and musty odors naturally. Customer reviews of BioZap products for basements, crawlspaces, offices, and boats. Help with mold allergies and asthma. Tips for homeowners and contractors.
Indoor Moisture & Air Quality
- Indoor Air Quality and Moisture in Homes
- How to reduce indoor air pollution in your home and moisture. Molds, dust mites, allergies and asthma, damp basements and biological contaminants in indoor air. RadonSeal and BioZap solutions.
- Vapor Transmission Test Kits
- Make sure to test water vapor emissions and alkalinity before painting, coating, or installing flooring on a concrete slab. Calcium chloride test kits, pH test kits, and accurate digital scales.
Back-Up Sump Pumps
- The Backup Sump Pumps with Superior Design
- Premium water-powered sump pumps for homeowners and contractors. Placed "high and dry."Unbeatable performance and reliability at best prices. Easy D-I-Y installation.
- Hi & Dry™ Water-Powered Backup Sump Pumps
- Premium water-powered back-up sump pumps for homeowners, businesses, and contractors. No batteries needed. Placed on the ceiling. Easy D-I-Y installation. The highest performance and reliability at low prices.
- Your Pump Needs Enough Water Pressure and Flow
- Making sure that you have enough water pressure. The bucket-test kit for water flow.
- Customer Reviews of Backup Sump Pumps
- Customers' feedback on RadonSeal Hi & Dry emergency backup sump pumps with photos. Battery and water-powered pump installation tips for homeowners and contractors.
- Comparison of Water-Powered Sump Pumps
- Compares the performance and main features with the widely sold water-powered backup sump pumps.
- Sump Pit Sizing and Pump Capacity
- Is your sump pit too small? It could trip your main pump and flood the basement. How to measure the sump water flow into the pit.
Cleaning Concrete and Brick
- Cleaning Concrete, Bricks & Masonry
- State-of-the-art concrete cleaners, degreasers, paint strippers, mastic removers, etchers, and an efflorescence cleaner for contractors and homeowners. User- and environment-friendly.
- Novion Universal Concrete Cleaner
- Novion Universal Concrete Cleaner makes cleaning concrete or brick easy and safe for users and the environment. Nonflammable, non-corrosive. State-of-the-art degreaser and cleaner. For basements, garage floors, driveways, shops, and much more.
- RadonSeal Efflorescence Cleaner
- Cleaning concrete and bricks without hazardous acids. RadonSeal Efflorescence Cleaner makes efflorescence disappear! No cleanup. Water-based and biodegradable.
- EasyEtch Concrete Etcher and Alkalinity Reducer
- Etches concrete for sealing, staining, or painting. Cleans concrete and bricks. Reducing pH of new concrete. Organic and biodegradable. Waterborne, zero VOCs. No muriatic or similar acids, no dangerous fumes or noxious odors.
- PowerEtch™ Concrete Etcher and Cleaner
- Powerful but non-corrosive to skin and will not "burn"concrete. Profiles and cleans concrete surfaces. Safer! Quick application. No neutralization needed.
- Reviews of Concrete Cleaners, Mastic Removers
- Customer reviews of RadonSeal products for cleaning concrete and bricks, efflorescence, paint and mastic removers, oil, and grime. Tips for homeowners and contractors.
Concrete Sealing Procedures
- Sealing Parking Garage Floors
- Application Procedure (PDF)
- Sealing Deteriorated High-Strength Floors
- Application Procedure (PDF)
- Sealing Industrial Floors
- How to seal industrial concrete floors in factories and warehouses against moisture and efflorescence.
- Sealing Deteriorated High-Strength Floors
- How to seal deteriorated heavy concrete floors in factories, prisons, warehouses against moisture.
- Sealing Parking Garage Floors
- RadonSeal deep-penetrating concrete sealer seals, strengthens, preserves, and waterproofs parking garage floors.
- How to Restore Acid Stained Floors and Driveways
- Remove the top coating and the stained layer. Prep the concrete. Waterproof and stain with LastiSeal® Concrete Stain & Sealer.
- Porosity Destroys Concrete and Basements
- Concrete is porous and the pores let in water vapor and radon gas. Water makes the pores larger and eventually, the concrete starts seeping water.
- Seal Your Concrete Against Concrete Dust!
- Concrete dust contains crystalline silica and is dangerous to your family's health. RadonSeal basically stops concrete dusting.
- Concrete Stains versus Concrete Dyes
- Concrete stains are replacing acid stains for decorating concrete. The pros and cons of concrete dyes and stains, and the latest developments.
- How to Waterproof Concrete Block Walls
- The problems and solutions for waterproofing concrete block foundations.
- How to Waterproof Cinder Block Walls
- Waterproofing cinder blocks is more difficult, because they are more porous. Here are the solutions for homeowners and contractors.
- How to Earn LEED Credits with RadonSeal
- RadonSeal’s state-of-the-art concrete and masonry sealers can earn your project valuable credits towards LEED certification.
- Why You Should Waterproof Your Basement in Winter
- Learn why sealing your basement concrete and repairing foundation cracks during the cold winter months is a smart idea!
- Keep Your Pavers Looking Good As New
- Sealing paver patios, pool decks, and driveways with LastiSeal Brick & Masonry Sealer reduces maintenance, saves you money, and keeps your pavers looking good as new.
- How To Seal Stamped Concrete Driveways, Pool Decks, and Patios
- When resealing a stamped concrete surface, learn why the process of stamping concrete will influence the type of concrete sealer you use.
- Order Online
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact Us
- About Us
- List of Major Customers
- Reviews of RadonSeal Service