RadonSeal Concrete Sealers
Concrete's Porous. Seal It!
RadonSeal Deep-Penetrating Concrete Sealer is an eco-friendly, ready-to-use, reactive sealer formulated for maximum penetration and sealing of capillaries inside concrete and cementitious substrates. RadonSeal works by absorbing deep into porous concrete, chemically reacting, bonding, and inherently sealing the matrix of the concrete.
RadonSeal is used for waterproofing and strengthening indoor and outdoor concrete against wicking water, water vapor, capillary water seepage and soil gases. Permanently strengthens concrete, hardens concrete surfaces, and protects concrete against cracking, dusting, efflorescence, freeze-thaw, road salts, deicing chemicals and minor defects.
Since 1997, RadonSeal has been made to be the strongest sealer in the marketplace. Developed to seal even against a single-atom radon gas and the only sealer backed up by a Limited Lifetime Performance Guarantee!
- Seals against capillary water seepage
- Seals against water vapor and soil gasses.
- Prevents efflorescence.
- Preserves concrete, protects paints and coverings
- Densifies, bonds and strengthens concrete.
- Hardens concrete surfaces, prevents concrete dusting, cracking, and minor defects.
- Non-film forming. Concrete surfaces remains paintable.
- Permanent! Lasts for the life of the concrete.
CHOOSE BETWEEN STANDARD OR PLUS
- Indoor Poured Concrete – less than 20 years old.
- Outdoor Poured Concrete – less than 2 years old.
- Indoor Poured Concrete – older than 20 years.
- Outdoor Poured Concrete – older than 2 years.
- Concrete Blocks
- Cinder Blocks
Basements: Poured concrete foundation walls and basement floors, limestone foundations, mortar joints.
Indoor Concrete Slabs: Slab-on-grade construction, monolithic slabs, industrial floors, garage floors, barn floors, kennels, breweries, etc.
Outdoor Concrete: Concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, concrete fish ponds, carports, and pool decks.
Commercial: Parking areas, sidewalks, concrete rooftops, concrete curbing, concrete barriers, sea walls, retaining walls, breweries, warehouse floors, concrete electrical boxes, storage tanks, and concrete bridges.
Green Concrete: Use as a cure and seal compound for new concrete. Aids in retarding water evaporation to reduce shrinkage cracking and to produce a less porous and stronger concrete.
Concrete Primer: Acts as a primer before the use of topical clear coatings, epoxies, concrete paints, thin-set, surface levelers, adhesive and cementitious coatings.
FedEx or UPS Ground Delivery to lower 48 states. Orders received by 1 pm E.T. normally ship the same day. Estimated Time in Transit: 1-3 business days to east coast and central states, or 4-5 business days to western states. Review Shipping & Returns.