RadonSeal Standard Concrete Sealer
Free ground to lower 48 states. Review detailed Shipping/Delivery/Return information.
Concrete's Porous. Seal It!
RadonSeal Standard Deep-Penetrating Concrete Sealer is an eco-friendly, ready-to-use, reactive sealer formulated for maximum penetration and sealing of capillaries inside concrete and cementitious substrates. RadonSeal works by absorbing deep into porous concrete (up to 4 inches), chemically reacting, bonding, and inherently sealing the matrix of the concrete.
RadonSeal is used for waterproofing and strengthening concrete against wicking water, water vapor, capillary water seepage and soil gases. Permanently strengthens concrete, hardens concrete surfaces, and protects concrete against cracking, dusting, efflorescence, freeze-thaw, road salts, deicing chemicals and minor defects.
RadonSeal Standard is recommended for use on indoor concrete (less than 20 years old) and outdoor poured concrete (less than 2 years old). Alternatively, use RadonSeal Plus for concrete blocks or older poured concrete (more than 20 years old, or outdoor concrete older than 2 years).
- Strengthens: Bonds and strengthens concrete, reducing spalling, pitting, and cracking.
- Permanent: No reapplication needed. Cannot be pushed out by negative side water pressure.
- Paintable: Does not change surface appearance or surface friction. Will not peel, wear away, or flake.
- Eco-Friendly: Helps with LEED Certification.
- Zero VOCs: Water based, non-flammable, non-toxic, no strong odors or noxious fumes.
- Protects: Minimizes efflorescence, concrete dusting, protects against alkali attack, and mold growth.
- DIY: Easy spray-on application for homeowners and contractors with use of hand-pump garden sprayer.
Coverage varies depending upon surface texture and porosity.
- 5 gal: Indoor Concrete: 1,000 sq. ft., Outdoor Concrete: 800 sq. ft.
- 2.5 gal: Indoor Concrete: 500 sq. ft., Outdoor Concrete: 400 sq. ft.
Please review Detailed Instruction & Application.
For additional information on the product and its applications visit detailed product webpage.