RadonSeal Plus Concrete Sealer
- 5 gal. FREE SHIPPING
- 2.5 gal. $12.00
Concrete's Porous. Seal It!
RadonSeal Plus Deep-Penetrating Concrete Sealer is an eco-friendly, ready-to-use, reactive sealer formulated for maximum penetration and sealing of capillaries inside concrete and cementitious substrates. RadonSeal works by absorbing deep into porous concrete (up to 4 inches), chemically reacting, bonding, and inherently sealing the matrix of the concrete.
RadonSeal is used for waterproofing and strengthening concrete against wicking water, water vapor, capillary water seepage and soil gases. Permanently strengthens concrete, hardens concrete surfaces, and protects concrete against cracking, dusting, efflorescence, freeze-thaw, road salts, deicing chemicals and minor defects.
RadonSeal Plus is recommended for use on concrete blocks, cinder blocks, indoor poured concrete older than 20 years, outdoor concrete older than 2 years, and sandstone. Alternatively, RadonSeal Standard can be used for indoor poured concrete less than 20 years old, or outdoor concrete less than 2 years old.
- Strengthens: Bonds and strengthens concrete, reducing spalling, pitting, and cracking.
- Permanent: No reapplication needed. Cannot be pushed out by negative side water pressure.
- Paintable: Does not change surface appearance or surface friction. Will not peel, wear away, or flake.
- Eco-Friendly: Helps with LEED Certification.
- Zero VOCs: Water based, non-flammable, non-toxic, no strong odors or noxious fumes.
- Protects: Minimizes efflorescence, concrete dusting, protects against alkali attack, and mold growth.
- DIY: Easy spray-on application for homeowners and contractors with use of hand-pump garden sprayer.
Coverage varies depending upon surface texture and porosity.
- 5 gal: Indoor Concrete: 1,000 sq. ft., Outdoor Concrete: 800 sq. ft., Concrete Blocks: 500 sq. ft., Cinder Blocks: 400 sq. ft.
- 2.5 gal: Indoor Concrete: 500 sq. ft., Outdoor Concrete: 400 sq. ft., Concrete Blocks: 250 sq. ft., Cinder Blocks: 200 sq. ft.
Please review detailed instruction (pdf).