RadonSeal Plus Concrete Sealer
FREE SHIPPING on all 5-gallon pails (full) of RadonSeal Concrete Sealer!
RadonSeal Penetrating Concrete Sealer is a ready-to-use, reactive sealer formulated for maximum penetration and sealing of capillaries in concrete and cementitious substrates.
RadonSeal penetrates deep (up to 4 inches), chemically reacts, bonds and strengthens concrete, sealing it permanently against liquids, vapors, and gases.
The strongest sealer in the marketplace developed to seal even against the single-atom radon gas! The only sealer backed up by a Limited Lifetime Performance Guarantee!
RadonSeal Plus is designed for concrete blocks or cinder blocks, and for older poured concrete (more than 20 years old indoors or 2 years old outdoors.) Easy application on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
Concrete waterproofing, dampproofing, radon mitigation of basements.
Waterproofing and protection of outdoor concrete against water, freeze-thaw, chemicals, and road salts.
Concrete primer before applying paints, mastics, and adhesives.
- Bonds and strengthens concrete, reducing spalling, pitting, and cracking.
- Permanent. No re-application needed. Cannot be pushed out by negative side water pressure, will not wear off, flake or peel.
- Reduces efflorescence (unsightly mineral salts) and mold growth.
- Reduces concrete dusting.
- Safe and easy spray-on application for homeowners or contractors. (Sprayer not included.)
- Leaves no film or color on the surface.
- Water based, non-flammable, non-toxic, zero VOCs. No strong odors.
- Treated surfaces are suitable for paints, adhesives, thinset, patching, levelers.
Coverage varies greatly with the porosity and composition of the substrate. Concrete with larger pores or more alkalis consumes more sealer. Cinder blocks are very porous and have the lowest coverage.
POURED CONCRETE WALLS AND FLOORS ... 1,000 sq. ft. per 5-gal. pail in 2 back-to-back applications.
CONCRETE BLOCKS ... 500 sq. ft. per 5-gal. pail in 3 back-to-back applications.
CINDER BLOCKS ... 400 sq. ft. per 5-gal. pail in 4 back-to-back applications.
Shipped in 5-gallon pails or 2.5-gallon jugs.
Shipping cost by courier to the lower 48 states - 5 gal pail: FREE / 2.5 gal. jug: $12.00