ElastiPoxy Crack Filler Kit
RadonSeal ElastiPoxy Joint & Crack Filler Kit is a commercial grade, self-leveling, 100% solids, two-component, flexible epoxy for lasting repair and filling of contraction control joints, saw cuts, spalls, and larger cracks in poured concrete and concrete blocks. Zero VOC's, no polymer additives or fillers.
Uses for straight ElastiPoxy:
- Control joints in warehouse or factory floors
- Saw cuts in foundation slabs, basement floors, driveways, and garage floors.
- Floor-to-wall joints in basements and buildings.
- Control joints in driveways, sidewalks, parking areas, runways.
Uses for ElastiPoxy mixed with sand:
- Filling very wide cracks in concrete slabs.
- Spalls, holes, and defects in concrete driveways, patios, and pool decks.
- Permanently seal cracks in concrete block or brick foundation walls.
- Parging to repair and waterproof crumbling or honeycombed concrete.
- Waterproof leaking form wire ties in poured concrete walls.
Easy to use by both contractors and the DIY homeowner. ElastiPoxy Kit Contents:
1 of Base Resin (Compound A), 1 container of Epoxy Hardener (Compound B), 3 Measuring Cups, 3 Drill Mixing Attachments.
Coverage: Based on a routed joint or crack 1/4 inch wide by 1/2 inch deep.
STRAIGHT (for moving contraction joints and floor-to-wall joints) -
- 2 Quart Kit - 75 linear feet
- 2 Gallon Kit - 300 linear feet
MIXED WITH SAND (for a rigid repair of larger cracks and spalls)
- 2 Quart Kit - 375 linear feet (using 4:1 sand to epoxy ratio - approximately 20 lbs. of dry sand)
- 2 Gallon Kit - 1500 linear feet (using 4:1 sand to epoxy ratio - approximately 20 lbs. of dry sand)
FREE SHIPPING by courier to the lower 48 states