ElastiPoxy Crack Filler Kit
RadonSealź ElastiPoxy Joint & Crack Filler Kit is a commercial grade low viscosity, self-leveling, 100% solids, two-component flexible epoxy for a lasting repair and filling of contraction control joints, saw cuts, spalls, and larger cracks in poured concrete and concrete blocks. 100% solids, zero VOC epoxy. No polymer additives.
Uses for straight ElastiPoxy:
- Control joints in warehouse or factory floors
- Saw cuts in foundation slabs, basement floors, driveways, and garage floors.
- Floor-to-wall joints in basements and buildings.
- Control joints in driveways, sidewalks, parking areas, runways.
Uses for ElastiPoxy mixed with sand:
- Filling very wide cracks in concrete slabs.
- Spalls, holes, and defects in concrete driveways, patios, and pool decks.
- Permanently seal cracks in concrete block or brick foundation walls.
- Parging to repair and waterproof crumbling or honeycombed concrete.
- Waterproof leaking form wire ties in poured concrete walls.
Easy to use by both contractors and the DIY homeowner. ElastiPoxy Kit Contents:
1 of Base Resin (Compound A), 1 container of Epoxy Hardener (Compound B), 2 Measuring Cups, 2 Drill Mixing Attachments.
STRAIGHT (for moving contraction joints and floor-to-wall joints) - Approximate coverage based on a routed out joint or crack 1/4" wide by 1/2" deep and using pure epoxy (no added sand), the small kit (2-qts) will fill approximately 75 linear feet. The medium kit (2-gal) provides four times more volume 300 linear ft.
MIXED WITH SAND (for a rigid repair of larger cracks) For the small 2-quarts kit and using 4:1 sand to epoxy ratio, you will need approximately 20 lbs. of dry sand for the mixture to fill about 375 ft. of cracks 1/4 wide and 1/2deep.
Shipping cost by courier to the lower 48 states $15/2-qt., $30/4-qt., $21/gal.,
$65 $0/10-gal. kit.
FREE SHIPPING on 10-gallon kits of ElastiPoxy!