The Hi & Dry Water-Powered Sump Pump design features superior performance and reliability. The CB1500 is designed for homes with very high seasonal water inflows and for commercial applications such as; hotels, elevator pits, machine rooms, and factories.
The CB1500 backup sump pump is mounted high and dry on the ceiling above the sump pit. It is not submerged in the grimy sump water and does not interfere with the primary pump and its float. Ideal for smaller sump pits. The pumping rate of CB1500 is almost thrice the rate of all the water-powered backup pumps sold in stores.
Nominal capacity 1,500 GPH with a 10-ft. lift and 60 psi municipal water pressure.
Includes a complete do-it-yourself Pump Installation Kit for simple installation by homeowners and plumbers. No maintenance required. Backed by an unmatched 5-year warranty.
- Unbeatable reliability and performance. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- No electricity is needed. No batteries to charge or maintain.
- Efficient use of water – 1-gallon of city water removed 2-gallons of sump water.
- No cleaning or maintenance. No moving parts.
- Fully automatic.
- Mounted high and dry on the ceiling.
- Perfect for small sump pits and gasketed radon covers.