Complete foundation crack repair kits for do-it-yourself application by homeowners. All you need is a standard caulking gun and a crack in your poured concrete wall. Permanently repair basement wall cracks and save thousands.
- NO DRILLING REQUIRED – The low-pressure injection method eliminates the need for drilling.
- HAIRLINE CRACKS – Low-viscosity, 2-component, injection urethane is suitable for the repair of hairline cracks.
- NO NEED TO EXCAVATE – Save serious money by repairing the crack from the inside.
- NO SPECIAL TOOLS REQUIRED – Use a standard caulking gun to inject.
- PERMANENT – Prevents water seepage permanently! Imperious to water vapor, soil gases, and even radon.
The No.1 Crack Injection Kit for homeowners for over 25 years.
Suitable for both hairline cracks and wide cracks (up to 1/2″). Can seal up to 10 feet of cracks in poured concrete.
RadonSeal DIY foundation crack repair kit uses polyurethane foam that forcefully expands to fill the full depth and length of the crack. Polyurethane injection foam adheres to wet or damp surfaces inside the crack — there is no need to wait until the crack dries out.
If structural strength is needed, use our Epoxy Crack Injection Kit.
If the appearance of the wall is important, use the Easy-Peel Injection Kit with a special surface sealer & port adhesive that can be easily removed removed from the wall when the repair is complete.