DryWay Water-Repellent Sealer forms a hydrophobic barrier inside concrete, brick, and other porous masonry. It does not form a film on the surface and cannot peel or wear off. Penetrates deeper than other siloxane sealers and lasts longer, with an estimated Service Life of up to 7 Years.
Treated concrete and masonry will shed water, reducing cracking, pitting, spalling, efflorescence, rebar corrosion, molds, and algae growth. Most surfaces will bead water, but it depends on the surface profile and number of applications. (Acrylic-based sealers bead nicely but soon break down and once the beading stops, water penetrates into the substrate.)
- Non-Film Forming. Non-Yellowing.
- Clear/Matte Finish – No Gloss. No Sheen.
- Non-Slip. For Indoor or Outdoor Use. Surfaces will not be slippery when wet.
- Up to 7-Years of Protection.
- Excellent Water-Repellency. Prevents Damage Caused by Salts and De-Icing Chemicals.
- Prevents Rebar Corrosion.