Basement Wall Crack Repair Made Easy!
Repair water leaks through poured concrete foundation cracks like professional waterproofing contractors do! The Easy-Peel DIY Foundation Crack Repair Kits ships complete with all the materials needed to repair 10 to 20 ft., of cracks in basement walls. Only a conventional caulking gun is needed to do the job!
Low-pressure crack injection is suitable for both hairline cracks and wide cracks (up to 1/2″). A single Easy-Peel Kit can seal and waterproof up to 10 ft., of cracks in poured concrete walls (not suitable for hollow concrete block walls, use ElastiPoxy Joint & Crack Filler Kit.)
Unlike epoxy injection, the Easy-Peel DIY Foundation Crack Repair Kits use two-component polyurethane foam, that forcefully expands (20x its volume) to fill the full depth and length of the crack. The injection foam adheres tenaciously to wet, or damp, surfaces inside the crack, so there is no need to wait until the crack dries out.
- NO DRILLING REQUIRED – The Low-Pressure Injection Method Eliminates The Need For Drilling Or Grinding
- HAIRLINE CRACKS – Low-Viscosity, 2-Component, Injection Urethane Is Suitable For The Repair Of Hairline Cracks.
- NO NEED TO EXCAVATE – Save Serious Money By Permanently Repairing The Crack From The Inside.
- NO SPECIAL TOOLS REQUIRED – Use A Standard Caulking Gun To Inject.
- PERMANENT – Prevents Water Seepage Permanently! Imperious To Water Vapor, Soil Gases, And Even Radon.
- EASY-PEEL EPOXY – Surface Sealer & Injection Ports Easily Peel-Off For A Clean Finish