RadonSeal ElastiPoxy Joint & Crack Filler Kit is a commercial grade, self-leveling, 100% solids, two-component, flexible epoxy for lasting crack repair and filling of contraction/control joints, saw cuts, spalls, and larger cracks in poured concrete and concrete blocks. Zero VOC’s, no polymer additives or fillers.
Uses for straight ElastiPoxy:
- Control joints in warehouse or factory floors.
- Repairing cracks in concrete slabs.
- Saw cuts in foundation slabs, basement floors, driveways, and garage floors.
- Floor-to-wall joints in basements and buildings.
- Control joints in driveways, sidewalks, parking areas, runways.
Uses for ElastiPoxy mixed with sand:
- Filling very wide cracks in concrete slabs.
- Spalls, holes, and defects in concrete driveways, patios, and pool decks.
- Permanently seal cracks in concrete block or brick foundation walls.
- Parging to repair and waterproof crumbling or honeycombed concrete.
- Waterproof leaking form wire ties in poured concrete walls.
Easy to use by both contractors and the DIY homeowner. ElastiPoxy Kit Contents:
1 of Base Resin (Compound A), 1 container of Epoxy Hardener (Compound B), 3 Measuring Cups, 3 Drill Mixing Attachments.