ElastiPoxy Joint & Crack Filler is a self-leveling, 100% solids, two-component, flexible epoxy for lasting crack repair and filling of contraction/control joints, saw cuts, spalls, and larger cracks in poured concrete, and concrete blocks. Add sand to the epoxy to increase workability.
Uses for straight ElastiPoxy (Semi-Rigid Crack Filler):
- Protect joint sholder cdamage and crumbling caused by vehicles and hard-wheeled carts in warehouses or factorys.
- Repairing settling and shrinkage cracks in concrete slabs.
- Filling saw cuts in concrete slabs, basement floors, driveways, and garage floors.
- Sealing floor-to-wall joints or cover joints in basements and buildings.
- Protect control joints in driveways, sidewalks, parking garages, and runways.
Uses for ElastiPoxy mixed with sand (Rigid Crack Filler):
- Filling very wide cracks in concrete slabs.
- Spalls, holes, and defects in concrete driveways, patios, and pool decks.
- Permanently seal cracks in concrete block or brick foundation walls.
- Parging to repair and waterproof crumbling or honeycombed concrete.
- Waterproof leaking form wire ties in poured concrete walls.
Outperforms traditional crack fillers and patching methods. Will not become brittle or peel like urethane and silicone caulk. Will not crack and get loose like hydraulic cement. Permanently waterproofs seeping floor-to-wall joints. A superior crack filler for moving or dynamic joints. Repairs step cracks in concrete block walls. Prevents crumbling on joint shoulders.
ElastiPoxy Kit Contents:
1 x Base Resin (Compound A), 1 x container of Epoxy Hardener (Compound B), 3 x Measuring Cups, 3 x Drill Mixing Attachments.