RadonSeal Efflorescence Cleaner removes efflorescence, hard water stains, cement haze, lime, and rust deposits from concrete & masonry surfaces.
- Safer – Non-Corrosive to Skin. Safe for Indoor Use. Zero-VOC Formula. No Odor.
- Stronger – 70% More Effective than Glycolic Acids, 50% more Effective than Phosphoric Acid.
- Easier – Ready to Use. Simply Spray or Brush.
- No Neutralization – Water-Soluble Formula. Skip the Dreaded Neutralization Step.
- Safe for Use on Concrete, Brick, Pavers, Blocks, and Other Masonry Surfaces.
A water-soluble formula that is safe for indoor cleaning. Contains no phosphoric, muriatic, or hydrochloric acid. Much safer than the “old school” acid-based efflorescence removers. No harsh fumes. You can skip the neutralization step afterward and simply flush the surface with water. Use for cleaning and removing efflorescence prior to sealing or painting concrete slabs, basement floors, foundation walls, retaining walls, limestone blocks, pavers, or stucco.