The “Hi & Dry” design delivers superior pumping performance and reliability. The HB1000 pump is mounted high on the ceiling above the sump pit. It is not submerged in the grimy sump water and does not interfere with the primary pump and float. Ideal for today’s smaller sump pits.
No maintenance is required. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
Double the pumping rate of other water-powered pumps sold in stores. Nominal capacity 1,000 GPH with a 10-ft. lift and 60 psi municipal water pressure.
The highest reliability in the industry — backed by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Complete do-it-yourself pump installation kit for homeowners or contractors, including an independent High Water Alarm with a 9 V battery and relay outputs, and all the needed installation parts — preassembled “push-in” brass connectors, a brass shutoff ball valve, brass dual check valve, and a T-connector for a quick, solder-free connection to your home water supply.
- Unbeatable reliability and performance. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- No electricity is needed. No batteries to charge or maintain.
- Efficient use of water – 1-gallon of city water removed 2-gallons of sump water.
- No cleaning or maintenance. No moving parts.
- Fully automatic.
- Mounted high and dry on the ceiling.
- Perfect for small sump pits and gasketed radon covers.