Ion-Bond Armor Subsurface Sealer
- 5-gal. pail FREE SHIPPING
Shipped in 5-gallon pails with an activator and mixing tool. FedEx or UPS Ground to lower 48 states. Review detailed Shipping/Delivery/Return information.
Ion-Bond™ Armor is a subsurface elastomeric sealer for concrete, brick, and masonry. Penetrates up to 1.5 inches into concrete (3 times deeper than other siloxane sealers), reacts, and forms an elastomeric barrier deep inside the substrate.
- Waterproofs against surface water, as well as negative side water pressure.
- Greatly reduces infiltration of water vapor and radon gas.
- Does not leave a film, cannot peel or wear off.
- Permanent, no re-application needed.
- Seals even through a single layer of latex paint.
- Leaves the surface paintable.
Use for waterproofing basements, foundation slabs, or retaining walls, outdoor concrete, bricks, and pavers.
Use Ion-Bond™ Armor on concrete blocks and cinder blocks after sealing them first with RadonSeal Plus.
Before installing flooring on concrete slabs, use Ion-Bond™ Armor after sealing first with RadonSeal for the tightest possible seal against water vapor.
Approx. coverage per pail in two applications:
- POURED CONCRETE — 1,000 sq.ft.
- CONCRETE BLOCKS — 700 sq.ft.
- CINDER BLOCKS — 500 sq.ft.
Ion-Bond Armor is a user- and environment-friendly product. Waterborne, nonflammable, and nonhazardous. Easy and safe spray-on application.
This is a self-reacting sealer with a limited shelf life of 45 days. This product is non-returnable.
For additional information on the product and its applications visit detailed Product Webpage.