Complete crack injection toolkits for waterproofing contractors and homeowners with several cracks in poured concrete walls. Each Toolkit seals up to 30 or 60 feet of cracks.
The leading crack injection kits for over 25 years! Superior quality injection polymers and accessories. Professional dual-cartridge injection gun and a carrying case are included.
Use the Easy-Peel Toolkit when the finished appearance matters. It includes a special port adhesive/surface sealer that can be easily peeled off after the job to leave a neat bare concrete.
Use the standard polyurethane injection to repair foundation cracks, hairline or wider (up to 1/2″). The polyurethane expands to reliably fill the entire depth and length of the cracks and bonds to wet surfaces.
If structural strength is required, use the Epoxy Toolkits but the surfaces inside the crack must be dry.
Follow-up technical support is available. When you just need additional materials to repair other cracks, save money by ordering the Consumables Kit.
For more information visit the Professional Injection Toolkits webpage for contractors.
Repairing cracks in poured concrete walls and structures. Permanently seal out water and soil gases.
- No drilling required – the injection ports are glued right on top of the crack
- Specialized “EASY PEEL” surface sealer for easy removal when the repair is complete
- Completer toolkit includes a professional dual-tube cartridge injection gun and toolbox
- No need to measure or guess – dual-cartridge gun ensures precise mixing (1:1) of components
- Polyurethane injection foam remains flexible allowing for the natural movement of concrete
- Permanently repair cracks, prevents water, bugs, and soil gases from entering your basement