Subsurface elastomeric sealer for concrete, brick, and masonry.
Penetrates up to 1.5 inches into concrete and forms an elastomeric
waterproof barrier deep inside the substrate.
- Waterproofs against surface water and negative side water pressure.
- Greatly reduces infiltration of water vapor and radon gas.
- Does not leave a film, cannot peel or wear off.
- Permanent, no re-application required.
- Seals even through a layer of latex paint.
- Leaves the surface paintable.
Use for waterproofing basements, foundation slabs, or retaining walls,
and for reducing water vapor transmission before installing flooring on concrete.
Before installing flooring on concrete, use in combination with
RadonSeal for the tightest possible seal against water vapor.
Approx. coverage per pail 1,000 sq.ft. of poured concrete
(in 2 applications).
Shipped in 5-gallon pails.
Adds shipping by courier to the lower 48 states ($15/pail).