Basement Wall Crack Repair Kits for Contractors & Homeowners
Are you starting a basement waterproofing or crack repair business? Thinking about adding crack repair as a service for your clientele? Or, are you a homeowner needing to waterproof an extensive amount of basement wall cracks yourself? If so, our RadonSeal PRO Foundation Crack Repair Kits are the proper choice for sealing water leaks and radon gas through cracks and openings in poured concete basement walls.
For over 25 years, these original low-pressure PRO Foundation Crack Repair Kits have been the choice for building and basement waterproofing contractors for long-lasting repairs of settling cracks in poured concrete basement walls.
The kits ship complete! They include all materials needed to repair and waterproof 30 – 60′ feet of cracks in poured concrete foundation walls. Each PRO kit includes a professional, pressure-assist, dual-caulking gun and quick-curing surface adhesive to make the job quicker!
The RadonSeal PRO Basement Wall Crack Repair Kits feature the most advanced dual-component polymers in the industry. Choose between injecting low viscosity epoxy or urethane into the crack.
Polyurethane Injection Crack Repair Kits
For contractors, expandable polyurethane foam is a popular method for repairing water leaks through basement wall cracks. Our proprietary, two-component liquid urethane, seeps into settling cracks and expands 20x its volume, curing as a hydrophobic foam. The expanded foam will fill the depth and length of settling cracks in poured concrete walls up to 20″ thick.
Polyurethane foam adheres tenaciously to dry and wet concrete surfaces and will last a lifetime. Its low viscosity (100 cps) and forceful expansion on contact with water make it suitable for waterproofing hairline and wide cracks (1/2″). Besides a forgiving application, the main advantage of polyurethane foam is that it remains flexible. The flexibility of polyurethane allows for the natural movement of the foundation wall and expansion/contraction of the concrete (new homes that have not fully settled).
PRO Foundation Crack Repair Kit | Urethane
Easy-Peel PRO Foundation Crack Repair Kit | Urethane
Epoxy Injection Crack Repair Kits
Repairing basement wall cracks with epoxy injection is another popular choice, especially when the structural strength of the crack is required. There are more advantages to using polyurethane over epoxy, but when the job calls for the epoxy to be used, the injection process is similar.
When to use epoxy? Epoxy is a good choice for waterproofing and bonding horizontal cracks or when the concrete inside the crack is crumbling (e.g., commonly around a window well). Epoxy is popular choice for pool contractors who make repairs in concrete and gunite pools.
PRO Foundation Crack Repair Kit | Epoxy
Easy-Peel PRO Foundation Crack Repair Kit | Epoxy
When To Use the Easy-Peel Kits
Use it when appearance counts. The Easy-Peel Pro Crack Injection Kit uses the Easy-Peel polyurea surface sealer instead of epoxy. After the injected polymer cures, the surface sealer can be pulled off leaving clean, bare concrete. The standard epoxy surface sealer leaves a layer of epoxy, which would have to be removed with a grinder or a chisel. Ideal for repairing hairline cracks in concrete floors or cracks in concrete walls that will remain visible. Quick application tips:
- Start spreading the Easy-Peel Sealer over a piece of duct tape fastened just above the end of the crack. Spread the sealer about 3/4″ to 1″ on each side of the crack.
- Before injecting, let the surface sealer cure fingernail hard (about 1 hour for Easy-Peel). Allow the injected polymer to cure.
- Starting with the duct tape, peel off the surface sealer together with injection ports all in one piece.
If you are a contractor, ask for the professional kit for contractors which includes a fast-setting Epoxy Surface Sealer to reduce the waiting time before injection down to 15 to 20 minutes – see the Epoxy Sealer Application Procedure.
Waterproofing Cracks in Basement Walls Made Easy
Our complete professional toolkits make crack repair practically foolproof. There are no special skills or certifications required to make easy and permanent repairs to foundation wall cracks. These PRO Crack Repair Kits include a fast-setting epoxy adhesive that reduces the waiting time before injecting the polyurethane, making them ideal for contractors visiting a jobsite.
- No measuring or estimation is required. The PRO dual-cartridge caulking gun ensures automatic, precise mixing (1:1) of the two-component urethane.
- The dual-caulking gun provides a controllable low-pressure force of 20 to 40 psi to the injection polymer. A special spring provides a continuous force that avoids the lag of common caulking guns.
- Unlike older air or power-operated dispensing tools, the manual dispenser is much lighter, easy to handle, and requires no maintenance.
- After the injection is complete, reseal the cartridges to avoid wasting resins. The urethane cartridges can be reused.
- Little cleanup. All accessories are disposable, and no solvents are needed to clean hoses or equipment.
Starting a Foundation Crack Repair Business
The business potential is tremendous as practically all basements have some cracks. If they do not yet leak, groundwater will gradually work its way through. The toolkit includes detailed instructions on repairing concrete cracks. We also support the product with step-by-step video tutorials that can be found on YouTube. Contractors also receive free technical consultations by phone or e-mail, and a large choice of top-quality materials and accessories.
You can learn on the job and master it after a few projects. Homeowners, who have often tried to fix the crack with caulk or hydraulic cement, will be impressed by your professionalism and the great result.
- Do you want to start a new business?
- The start-up is very easy. Only a very modest initial investment is required – in your ready-to-go toolkit. There are no franchise or other fees.
- Do you want to expand your contracting business?
- If you are involved in basement waterproofing, finishing basements, radon mitigation, or home repairs, this will nicely expand your scope of services and revenues.
- Would you like to earn extra income?
- You can do concrete crack repairs in the evenings or on weekends.
There is no reason to procrastinate. Thanks to our complete ready-to-go toolkit, video tutorials, and technical support, you can be in business in a couple of weeks!